The online version of the 1st edition of Dermatology
request a free trial of the new edition,
activate your new edition on Expert Consult, take a look at all of the
available titles we offer, or use the links below to buy the new edition.
Buy the new edition today!
select your location:
East & Africa
& New ZealandOr, if you've already purchased the new edition, you can
activate it now at Expert Consult.
e-dition, 2nd Edition
By Jean L.
Bolognia, MD and Joseph L. Jorizzo, MD
- Presents more ''high-yield'' information in restructured
chapters, as well as expanded coverage of rarities - now displayed
in table format - without increasing the extent of the book.
- Includes additional images covering more conditions, for
enhanced reference power.
- Discusses pathologic entities in proportion to their
incidence, enabling you to focus on the likeliest diagnoses for a
given set of symptoms.
- Presents only the ''need-to-know'' basic science information
and key references, so you have just the right amount of detail on
- Presents hundreds of full-color photographs depicting every
type of skin disorder, along with a wealth of diagrams that
clarify complex concepts and numerous algorithms that expedite
- Allows you to consult the traditional printed reference, and
access the complete contents online, fully searchable, with
regular updates on important new clinical developments.